After much thought, I decided that I needed to change the title of my blog. When I started this blog, I thought I had the perfect title. However, technology is continually evolving and so must I. As I become more familiar with this world of technology, I am constantly in awe of what is available to us.
I must admit that I am truly an infant in this world of technology. Looking at a variety of blogs, I realized that it was necessary to make a step to become a bit more grownup and sophisticated, so with a heavy heart I hope to move from my blogging infancy into a toddler. I have my sights set higher, but realistically I know I have a lot to learn.(I don't even have a playlist for mine.)
I also felt the need to change the title to something I felt more appropriate for my situation. Life is definitely hectic and full of challenges, but when I really stop to think, I realize that I am fortuanate to lead a fairly "simple" life. As you are running here or there, I hope you stop to ponder on the simplicity of life, and that we are merely getting from one place to another. Welcome to my "Maine"ly simple life.


.gif)




2 comments:
UGH! I just wrote this really LONG comment and it vanished into cyberspace!
First of all I said that I LOVE you new title! It is very catchy (no pun intended! - ya know "catchy" as in all those fish and crabs you are catching---nevermind!) And I said that you are not a TODDLER! You are doing great! I am so proud of you!
Facebook is way fun too. I had no idea there were so many people on it! Thanks for tutoring me along!
Hee-hee!!! Check out my blog today!
Post a Comment