By the time the last storm hit, our yard was completely full of snow. The tree on the right of the picture is the one in the middle in the picture above. Our driveway had narrowed to allow for a vehicle to pass, but two at a time would be impossible.
Beauty still reigned amidst the cold and the snow. Sunrises were even more spectacular with the barren landscape below. Strength could always be found. Look at the tree that refuses to give up its leaves until new ones bloom. I must admit though that as our snow pack is melting, my heart is rising. I have made it through another winter, and summer is mine to enjoy.
At this point, I think I will have leaves on the trees before the snow melts. I guess, we will just have to wait and see.



.gif)




2 comments:
brrrrr, ha ha 70s here! so glad I'm in the South! My Paul says he misses skating on the snow. ????
I am sitting in front of my warm fire as I read this and it's a good thing! wOw! That is a lot of winter!!! Hurry Spring!
Post a Comment