Well, the leaves have all fallen. The golden glow is gone. However, there are a few stragglers left on the trees, and then there are those trees who for some strange reason never loose their leaves, even when they are weighted down by a mountain of snow. Autumn this year has been fabulous. It has lasted gone on for awhile and the temperatures have been divine. We have enjoyed the colors. I wish that the few pictures I have could do justice to the beauty that is here. The tree are so numberous. At night when the sun is setting, the glow from the sun and the leaves is beyond description. The area has a golden glow that radiates divinity. It truly is a beautiful world that we live in. I would love to share the beauty of a New England Autumn with anyone who wishes to come this way.

Our Front Yard when the leaves are beginning to change.

A look from an upper window as the leaves have begun to change.


You will all have to plan a visit. The only problem is that it changes from year to year. Wishing you were here to share.


.gif)




2 comments:
Oh my! That is incredibly beautiful! WOW! I remember St. Louis was a lot like that too!
You changed your template! Nice!
If you want one that goes with the seasons try: thecutestblogontheblock.com I think thats it anyway!
HEY I am having a contest on my blog! COME and enter! THe prize is deeeeeeeeee-licious!
i love the fall leaves and how beautiful they are! can't wait to be there with you next year to enjoy the beauty and maybe even rake a few of them.
Post a Comment