As I sit here watching the snow swirling around outside, staring at the piles of snow, hoping I don't lose my power, wondering if I will have school tomorrow, knowing we probably won't have school, and wishing my Christmas shopping was done, my mind wanders to a time that seems so far removed from today. Summer! As a family, we have had so much fun at the beach. The water never gets real warm, but warm enough to swim in by July. A smile spread across my face as I watched the videos of summers past. I can't wait to go looking for hermit crabs, starfish, and strange creatures. I can't wait to wander in the ocean hoping you don't feel anything wriggle beneath your feet. I can't wait to go looking for seashells. I can't wait to watch Jake fishing and the kids swimming. I will enjoy where I'm at, and be glad for the snow. However, I hope you get as much enjoyment out of this video as I did.
Happy Snow Days!!!!
5 years ago


.gif)




1 comments:
Oh man thanks a lot! As if it isn't hard enough ALREADY!
I can't WAIT for summer and the WARM - even blistering sun!
So sick of winter already - can ya tell?
Post a Comment