I am still fairly new to this blog thing, and these pictures were supposed to upload as well, but alas it was not to be! However, I am still a little smarter than the program, so here they are.

Jake, Shauna, Dylan, Jamie and Kaleb
I am still fairly new to this blog thing, and these pictures were supposed to upload as well, but alas it was not to be! However, I am still a little smarter than the program, so here they are.

Posted by Jeppsons at 5:54 PM
| You Belong in 1970 |
![]() |
3 comments:
Those pictures are stunning. You guys are awesome to make the effort to take your kids to such neat places. You are also definitely good photographers. Those shots are pretty.
These are amazing! The one with everything on the rock blew me away! Is that for real? I can't even imagine being able to SEE something like that in person!!! Where is that taken? Details- details!!!!
I love the last shot of you guys! That is a cool pix!
That picture is on one of our favorite beaches in Maine. Any summer you want to go lighthouse watching and beach combing, let me know. I have lots of fun places I would love to take you. The beach has a webcam. It is called Higgins Beach in Scarborough, Maine.
Post a Comment