Saturday, November 8, 2008

Grateful for The Mischievious Joy of Children!


This picture doesn't look like much, but if you look to the bottom of the screen, you will see why I find it so amusing. When we visit places I always like to take pictures of plaques and such to help me remember what was there. You see I am not as good at others as putting things down right away. I actually have two pictures, but the other one is not quite as fun(and a little blurry). While at Lexington or Concord, my mother and I stood reading the plaque. Kaleb sneaks under the plaque waiting and hoping I am sure that I will take a picture. Lucky for him(and really me!), I did. Apparently Kaleb apparently likes his picture taken and thinks he is really getting away with something. Just look in those eyes! You can see the mischevious joy!!! Did I know he was there? Of course, but who could resist. How grateful I am for children who although they can be frustrating, bring the ultimate joy into our lives. If only we could really remember what it is to be a child and see the world through their eyes!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jodi said...

OH.MY.HECK!

That is priceless! The look in those eyes...too funny!!!

cheloni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cheloni said...

i LOVE this kid!!

he is so funny with the cute and silly things he does and says.

one of my favorite memories of him is when we were driving to zach's wedding and he said "i think jase just said he wants the movie turned up." and jase hadn't a peep let alone could he even talk.