Sunday, November 23, 2008

Grateful for the Beautifully Diverse World!

Although I have only visited a small portion of this vast earth, I am always in awe of the beauty that exists in Mother Nature. What more can be said! I am truly blessed to be able to visit different regions of the United States, and experience a minute portion of the grandeur of the world. From deserts to oceans, the world is truly magnificient.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Yea! You posted again!

I am fascinated by the wonderful world as well. But I have to say the part you are in is incredible!!!

I love seeing your mom in photos!!!

Jodi said...

Oh, I forgot to ask... WHY is the bacteria level high? What causes it to be??

Jeppsons said...

Some of these photos are in your backyard. They were taken in Sedona, Arizona last year. Jake had a job in Phoenix during the summer, so we drove down there, and stayed with him while he finished. His sister lives in Phoenix. The bacteria content was high because of the drought. You know the drill. Not enough water! Not here, however!!