Monday, November 10, 2008

Grateful for Grandmas!


What a blessing it is to be and have grandmas. Grandmas get to dish out all the love, and leave the messy stuff to the parents. I always had a fond spot in my heart for my own grandmothers. On my mother's side I was the oldest and only granddaughter for many years, so needless to say I was a bit spoiled. I have watched with great admiration my mother and mother-in-law. What wonderful grandmothers they are!!!! I am grateful for grandmothers!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jodi said...

This picture just made me say..."oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I love your mom! And she looks so good! She is just the sweetest lady! How is she doing? That smile of hers has such a calming force and always has to me.

I love that you are posting all these on gratitude! I should do the same.

Oh hey, would you mind removing my last name on your sidebar? Just for safety reasons. I know I post A LOT of information about my family, but I just don't want our last name to be known if at all possible. THANKS!

cheloni said...

grandma's are the BEST!!

im so super lucky to have married into such a wonderful family!

Dustin'n'April Strickland said...

That is a pretty picture of Tu Tu. I like it a lot.